* Follow the Golden Rule; Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Please show respect to all members, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
* This is a NO DRAMA No Gossip Zone. Please let's leave the "He Said-She Said" out of your discussions.
* Please do NOT use any vulgarity, it Will not be tolerated and Will result in a "Time Out"
* This is not a dating place, if that's what you are looking for, keep looking, there are plenty out there. Please keep your private business private.
* Harassment of members through posts or PM, IM's or emails WILL NOT be tolerated and WILL result in a time out and ultimately revocation of membership and all credits for Git-R-Dun Round-Ups.
* Please do NOT use this discussion forum as a platform to sell your product or services or to recruit members into your organization. If you have a product or service, please post it in the "What Not; Swap Shop" topic.
* Please represent yourself as your True gender, failure to due so Will result in revocation of membership and all credits towards Git-R-Dun Round-Ups
* Please, introduce yourself
*Please, sign the guest book on the "Posse Wall of Fame-ily" topic on the mother site www.CowgirlsGitRDun.com
* Please, get familiar with the mother site.
*Please, vote on all Ballot Widgets throughout the mother site.
* Please, try to keep the topics true to form, ie. don't carry on extensive conversations in a topic such as recipes or Poem topics, etc.
* Make yourself familiar with our Vision & Mission Statement.
* Please email any Promotions in Level Status, ie. Intermediate, Advanced, Master members, to Will@CowgirlsGitRDun.com
* Please, send any serious suggestions/complaints to Support@CowgirlsGitRDun.com
* Please, inform us when you are referring a friend to the Honky Tonk Hangout, by emailing their name and email address so that you get Post-Point Credits towards your level advancement for Wall of Fame-ily and the Git-R-Dun Round-Ups
* We hope that you post one of our many available; "I'm A Proud Member of CowgirlsGitRDun.com on your social networking pages or sites.
Please DO NOT invite your friends or contacts without going through the mother site, by clicking on the
"Join The Cowgirls Git-R-Dun Stampede Group Forum" image (that looks similar to the Marque' and the one to the left) on the landing page at www.CowgirlsGitRDun.com
The reason being; is that this is a Private Group, and doing so eliminates the screening process and allows rogue members in and potentials undesirables. Please be sure you know the person well that you invite and be sure to forward the name of your referred friend to Will@CowgirlsGitRDun.com so that you get your credits
It also forfeit your referral post point credits towards the Git-R-Dun Round-Up vacations.